.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Blake Lively - Is look like ...?

Blake Lively celebrity beauty buzzBlake Lively is look like me??

noname...noname... noname.....

People say im a 'darker version' of blake lively?

Hiyaa
Well a few of my friends say if Blake Lively had darker hair and eyes, I would look quite similar to her LOL
What do you guys think?

Please no nasty comments, its only a bit of fun :)
Thanks :)

Anyway, thanks for answering :D and NOO I DONT WISHH :) IM HAPPY HOW I AMM :D

  • LovesPugs* by LovesPug...
    YOU WISH
  • Kelsey by Kelsey
    no, sorry, hun
  • katie by katie
    not AT ALL.
  • imk00l_x by imk00l_x
    umm.. i dont see it.
  • cherry cheeks by cherry cheeks
    i dont see the resemblance to blake lively bur ur really pretty :) i love ur hair!
  • jake.pagan by jake.pag...
    Not at all, but still cute.
  • Mary had a little lamb by Mary had a little lamb
    I was about to say nooooo. But then I saw your second picture. Yeah, there is something in the expression. Nothing with the features coz you guys look different, but the expression is very much alike.
  • doll parts by doll parts
    nah not really. i could see where ppl would say that bcuz of the similar nose/face shape, but i dont see much resemblance
  • Love You by Love You
    I dont think you look much like blake lively, although i think you are really pretty

    XX